Thread: Pre-order Bonus

Most of us know by now that if you pre-order Into the Nexus you'll get the pre-order bonus armor.For the people who don't/can't pre-order it do you think it will available on the playstation store or perhaps unlockable later on in the game for the people who want the armor?

Given A4O's Pre-Order bonus, I'd say no.

Most of us know by now that if you pre-order Into the Nexus you'll get the pre-order bonus armor.For the people who don't/can't pre-order it do you think it will available on the playstation store or perhaps unlockable later on in the game for the people who want the armor?

User image
The bonus armor ^
I'd say some fans will be really annoyed if they were unable to pre-order it and get the armor.

User image
The bonus armor ^
I'd say some fans will be really annoyed if they were unable to pre-order it and get the armor.

So? That's like a teacher saying that the kid who finishes first gets a candy, and then he gives a candy to everyone.

User image
The bonus armor ^

So? That's like a teacher saying that the kid who finishes first gets a candy, and then he gives a candy to everyone.

Just saying….

So many games release the content late on and say that the pre-order people got something special because they got it early.

And the worst is that I'm just gonna put the code in my collection and that is thatemoji

You don't like the skin? I think it's awesome!

I sure do. But I'm not making use of PSN. And I also hate DLCemoji

I sure do. But I'm not making use of PSN. And I also hate DLCemoji

But…

User image

…and always mean to me.

On the left are me and my PS3. The right is PSN whenever I log in.

User image

emoji

…and always mean to me.

On the left are me and my PS3. The right is PSN whenever I log in.

User image

Lol emoji