Thread: Ratchet and Clank i.t.n,a big letdown?

I'm mostly just greatful to have had a new Ratchet and Clank game, especially if it featured more "Clank as a backpack" gameplay.

Regarding the RYNO, wasn't that what everyone wanted? If the RYNO V is the best RYNO (which I disagree on) they should bring it back with a re-skin á lá Dynamo of Doom.

RYNO V had the best music and that's it.

I think Night on Bald Mountain fits the RYNO better than the 1812 Overtue.

Regarding the RYNO, wasn't that what everyone wanted? If the RYNO V is the best RYNO (which I disagree on) they should bring it back with a re-skin á lá Dynamo of Doom.

RYNO V had the best music and that's it.

I think Night on Bald Mountain fits the RYNO better than the 1812 Overtue.

The more I listen to NoBM (using shortcut is easier emoji ) the more I like it, I'd say both tracks fit RYNOs.

Personally, I prefer the 1812 Overture.

It's hard to take Azimuth seriously when the 1812 Overture is playing in the background.
At least NoBM sounds menacing enough.

It's hard to take Azimuth seriously when the 1812 Overture is playing in the background.
At least NoBM sounds menacing enough.

Well, I feel that the 1812 Overture is more triumphant, thus fitting for firing hundreds of rockets at a time.

I'd actually like a crazy Metal theme playing while i blow heads off..

It's a bit more fitting if you ask me..

*cough* RYNO VI *cough*

*cough* RYNO VI *cough*

But no one likes the RYNO VI =D

*cough* RYNO VI *cough*

EGGSAGGTLY!

But that tune's a bit short though..

For me I thought the game was a bit of an anti-climax.Into the Nexus was just…. "meh".Nothing really stood out for me.

I would have liked more zero gravity levels in the game because that's really what I expected.

I would have liked more zero gravity levels in the game because that's really what I expected.

Agreed.
For something so heavily advertised having it only show up in a level you can't even return to seemed weird to me.

Agreed.
For something so heavily advertised having it only show up in a level you can't even return to seemed weird to me.

Yeah I was disappointed as well I was expecting to play a game like Mario Galaxy or something :P

Yeah. So disappointing. It was the only true innovation.