Thread: Help Thread

Sorry Vince4x4 don't ban me
Post here if you need help.

Does anyone know how many windows are there in the inaccessible part of Silox?

^ I think this is regarding to that skill point about breaking all the breakable windows on Silox?

There should be none in areas you can't return to (that would be mean). Some discussion about that skill point in IG forums (bottom page): http://www.insomniacgames.com/community/showthread.php?53692-My-last-skill-point

But if that's just a general question, I have no idea. emoji

I found one, was just wondering if I missed any others.

^ Breakable?

If yes, that's a bit weird because I heard there should be none that counts towards the skill point if that's what you're after.
I haven't tried that skill point yet nor do I remember if there was any breakable windows in those areas.

I'm missing one window for that skill point! I don't know how many times did I explore the whole level emoji

Just got it, now I've got 100% ^^.

Here's a guide:
There are a total of 42 windows to break (not counting the ones sealed off which break with the flud).
9 along the bridge in the "No Fly Zone".
7 in the gated area to the right in the "No Fly Zone" (which can be gotten earlier if you want).
15 in the first Thruster Pack area.
7 in the second outdoor Thruster Pack area (after escaping the sewers).

Hope this helps.

I'm missing one window for that skill point! I don't know how many times did I explore the whole level :hum

Yeah, it's seems like a time-consuming skill point especially if you're missing that one magical window for all eternity. It always goes like that.
That IG thread I posted earlier might help you out if you haven't read it yet. There's some tips for windows that are usually missed and so on…

Just got it, now I've got 100% ^^.

Wow, good job! emoji
I'm going to use that guide of yours whenever I'm trying that skill point.:oui:

It's not really worth it though, never found enjoyment out of big weapons, just small and gigantic.