Thread: Really Random thread

Murdered? I wouldn't think it's been murdered.

Pfffft! Sonic All-Stars Racing rip-off, 2/10.

Pfffft! Sonic All-Stars Racing rip-off, 2/10.

Umm, did you check the developer?

I recall that thing was made by High Impact Games aka developers of Size Matters and Secret Agent Clank.

I recall that thing was made by High Impact Games aka developers of Size Matters and Secret Agent Clank.

Yeah, it's a shame they are making movie spin-offs and iOS games now emoji

Shame? I don't know about you, but after TLF all I can do is laugh at their faces.

If HIG is a team composed by members of IG and ND, they must've been the janitors that weren't doing their work right.

I love how people have MURDERED this random thread

anyway the truffles really like random so I don't blame them after the exploding pancakes starting falling whilst i was playing Tools of Destruction, you should of seen the look on the HD next gen faces
so awesome emoji so random emoji

GREAT THREAD BTW[/quote
Is anyone supposed to know what this text means, i got lost on the 'Exploding Pancakes' Part lol.

Shame? I don't know about you, but after TLF all I can do is laugh at their faces.

If HIG is a team composed by members of IG and ND, they must've been the janitors that weren't doing their work right.

Erm… How about Dan Johnson?

So that's why SM is the only good HIG game.
I gotcha emoji

So that's why SM is the only good HIG game.
I gotcha emoji

Secret Agent Clank is good, too, I think…

And that Hiccup on the game looks… wel… I guess you know…

I enjoyed their both Ratchet & Clank games.

I love ALL rtchet and clank games, no matter who makes them

I love ALL rtchet and clank games, no matter who makes them

Random Guy 1: Should we tell him about PS Move Heroes?
Random Guy 2: Let him be happy, let's not tear his beliefs apart.

I just put this here…

Peaceful (and Qwarktastic if you will) holidays for all of you. Be safe…