Thread: Really Random thread

Can I join the Up fanclub too?

Can I join the Up fanclub too?

I thought everyone was already part of it.

Wallpaper version of the new poster by some French members:

User image
I thought everyone was already part of it.

Heather isn't emoji

Just came back from Box Trolls. Man, it was pretty dark… Great, but pretty dark.

Dark as in Toy Sotry 3 dark or Paranorman dark?

Dark as in Toy Sotry 3 dark or Paranorman dark?

Well, it was made by Laika studios, so that should be your answer. In fact, it didn't have that much of these cute Boxtrolls theselves, it focused more on ugly humanity… The bad side of it.

Filip's trying to stalk me again!

Filip's trying to stalk me again!

You got the reason in the chat!

Oh…sorry about that. Let's continue the chat emoji

Bolt is on Tv ^^
I was juist looking up the voice actors.. shouldn't have doen that. Miley Cyrus is the voice of Penny…
End I found anothger clone:

User image

User image

Like I said. The flashback was nice, nothing else touches my heart.

User image
Found the really really high-def image of this poster…looks like those background (not foreground) buildings, are just levitated cubes emoji
Still, I might use this as a reference for making metropolis in maya.

User image
Found the really really high-def image of this poster…looks like those background (not foreground) buildings, are just levitated cubes emoji
Still, I might use this as a reference for making metropolis in maya.

Thanks for posting this, now I can have a new desktop screensaver emoji!

Hi guys! Yup, it's me again emoji How it's going around here? I'm sorry, but I don't have time to post here anymore, school and such thing you know… I miss you guys emoji
I wanted to visit this place again and check some things out. I see Kubak12 has become a mod emoji

PS: I ordered the 2 R&C mangas today for 16 dollars emoji

Well, well, look who's back emoji As to how things went… Kinda like usual - not much people, not much going on emoji But be proud, because the Ratchet & Clank cartoon actually happened, not in a form it was originally intended to, but it did emoji Also, I'm not a mod, I'm a newser (I write news).

I was wondering where you went, you had me worried gekkie!

That's a pretty neat price on the mangas. I don't really want them anymore now that Darkstar had showed a few highlights. emoji

I was wondering where you went, you had me worried gekkie!

That's a pretty neat price on the mangas. I don't really want them anymore now that Darkstar had showed a few highlights. emoji

I must have missed those! Sounds interesting… emoji