Thread: Really Random thread

I don't have a PS4 yet, but when I do, I'll definitely be getting it.

I just re-purchased Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters for my Vita. I am finally starting to run out of space on this thing, but fortunately the PlayStation Store has got pretty much nothing interesting left, that I don't already have. I just need to wait for The Binding of Issac to drop in price, and for Secret Agent Clank to come out on the store. Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters is the one Ratchet & Clank game I haven't played in the longest amount of time. I lost my original PSP disc in a trade at school back in about 2011 or 2012, and before then I hadn't actually played the game since probably 2010. I still remember where 90% of the secrets are, and I am glad that all my old skyboarding and bolt farming tricks haven't faded a bit. This game is really quite a blast.

Got it yesterday and installed it! But first, Rise of the Tomb Raider. I want to play 1-2-3 and not. 1-Rise of the Tomb Raider-2-3. So I'm playing inFamous: Second Son first. Then after Rise, it's all about Nathan Drake!

I just re-purchased Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters for my Vita. I am finally starting to run out of space on this thing, but fortunately the PlayStation Store has got pretty much nothing interesting left, that I don't already have. I just need to wait for The Binding of Issac to drop in price, and for Secret Agent Clank to come out on the store. Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters is the one Ratchet & Clank game I haven't played in the longest amount of time. I lost my original PSP disc in a trade at school back in about 2011 or 2012, and before then I hadn't actually played the game since probably 2010. I still remember where 90% of the secrets are, and I am glad that all my old skyboarding and bolt farming tricks haven't faded a bit. This game is really quite a blast.

It's pretty easy to find the secret areas in that game, even without the treasure mapper, HIG forgot to make the grey areas on the map surround the level instead of just to hide secret areas so the only places on the maps that are grey are the secret areas :p

Got it yesterday and installed it! But first, Rise of the Tomb Raider. I want to play 1-2-3 and not. 1-Rise of the Tomb Raider-2-3. So I'm playing inFamous: Second Son first. Then after Rise, it's all about Nathan Drake!

That sounds like an excellent plan!

IT'S BECAUSE I'M ANTMAN!

Uh, I don't know, John Lennon? emoji

Watch the video. Someone got to play as Ratchet in Call of Duty: World at War's Nazi Zombies mode.

Of course, they were using a mod or something emoji. But that cheered me up!.

Holy sh– guys, I just played the Ratchet & Clank demo on PS4! I was at a convention here in the Netherlands at my own booth. It's the Dutch version of Gamescom. I had exhibitor rights, so in the morning I got myself some Rise of the Tomb Raider. Then I spotted a bus with R&C logo on it. So I went back to the booth I was working, then I said I needed to use the bathoom and goy myself a sweet poster and played the demos!

No sound. I put the headphones on, heard Dutch. Threw them off. Some confusion about O for shooting, but it's R2 now. I'll get into more detail later but…. That was freaking sweeeeet!

Watch the video. Someone got to play as Ratchet in Call of Duty: World at War's Nazi Zombies mode.

Of course, they were using a mod or something emoji. But that cheered me up!.

Okay yeah that's pretty sweet.

Holy sh– guys, I just played the Ratchet & Clank demo on PS4! I was at a convention here in the Netherlands at my own booth. It's the Dutch version of Gamescom. I had exhibitor rights, so in the morning I got myself some Rise of the Tomb Raider. Then I spotted a bus with R&C logo on it. So I went back to the booth I was working, then I said I needed to use the bathoom and goy myself a sweet poster and played the demos!

No sound. I put the headphones on, heard Dutch. Threw them off. Some confusion about O for shooting, but it's R2 now. I'll get into more detail later but…. That was freaking sweeeeet!

Awesome! I can't wait to see the poster!

Out of curiosity, what do you do at your booth?

You threw the headphones because the game used Dutch? emoji

Oh, I believe you said that Ratchet in the Dutch version is Ratjet. Am I right?

User image