Thread: Really Random thread

Translating the title is kind of an obvious thing to do for me…

Indeed. The real fun starts when they translate character names.emoji

And I'm really sure it will always end up being a weird name emoji

Deleted user

I still wonder how many things they are going to do.
By the way has anyone played Crash Twinsanity? I had a lot of fun playing that game although collecting the diamonds was such a pain that I never got to collect them all.

I love Twinsanity. it's my personal favourite in the series

Have you ever managed to collect all the gems?

Once, and it wasn't pleasent XD

And I'm really sure it will always end up being a weird name emoji

It can be done well…

In the German version of Kung Fu Panda, Mantis is called: Gottesanbeterin. Now that's a mouth fullemoji

In the German version of Kung Fu Panda, Mantis is called: Gottesanbeterin. Now that's a mouth fullemoji

Oh man, writing dialogues the way they match with the lip movement with this name must be horrendeous emoji

Exactly! I should watch the German dub some time, just to see how they did it.

Deutsch ist wunderbar emoji

Just got back from "Finding Dory!" If you're up for more of the same, this is the movie for you! Also, stay to the end of the credits…remember, it's Pixar ;P

Also, that Piper short at the beginning was sooo cute!

You know I have been trying to tell guys. About the whole me meeting James Arnold Taylor at Comic-Con Dallas yet none seem to be playing attention , I honestly thought you guys would find that pretty awesome ,but you guys haven't replyed to my comment which makes me kinda of sademoji

Just got back from "Finding Dory!" If you're up for more of the same, this is the movie for you! Also, stay to the end of the credits…remember, it's Pixar ;P

Will do, I'm gonna watch it soon!

And Ratchetextreme, I thought Heather already replied to your post?

what I'm trying I thought more of you reply to my post since it's kinda of a big deal

what I'm trying I thought more of you reply to my post since it's kinda of a big deal

Oh, I see. Just be patient. This is how it goes in here. Don't mean to sound harsh, but our post and thread will either attract people's attention or be ignored. But hey, I actually find your post quite interesting. Just didn't know how to reply emoji

You know I have been trying to tell guys. About the whole me meeting James Arnold Taylor at Comic-Con Dallas yet none seem to be playing attention , I honestly thought you guys would find that pretty awesome ,but you guys haven't replyed to my comment which makes me kinda of sademoji

It is awesome, pretty f*cking awesome in fact emoji

Just watched Finding Dory today. It was so beautifully made. It's more emotional than Finding Nemo, and I admit I cried while watching it. I totally recommend it. Good job, Disney and Pixar. Good job…

Just watched Finding Dory today. It was so beautifully made. It's more emotional than Finding Nemo, and I admit I cried while watching it. I totally recommend it. Good job, Disney and Pixar. Good job…

Did you also like "Piper" the short at the beginning?
Also Handem, yes the font is available for download! http://reshirame.deviantart.com/art/Ratchet-and-Clank-font-613125649