Thread: Really Random thread

What would you all say is your favorite soundtrack from the game?

I haven't really picked up that many tracks yet, but right now I listen to the Outside the Station theme on Nebula G34 that also gets replayed inside Starship Phoenix's engine rooms. And also I've heard it in the Telepathopus fields, where it somehow kept switching around with the Aleero theme.

Also, Starship Phonenix doesn't originate from the original 2002 game, right? That's one mistake I've managed to spot among the Holocards.

Oh, the soundtrack from Clank's gameplay sections. And yup, Phoenix if I'm not mistaken was from UYA as a Q-Force ship. I haven't spotted any mistakes from the cards. Might replay the game some time later.

Haven't really remembered which track goes with what, but I do really like the new track in general. Especially with with a good bass emoji

Haven't really remembered which track goes with what, but I do really like the new track in general. Especially with with a good bass emoji

Batalia grind rail track?

For me it's a tie between the first dogfight track from Metropolis (reused several times later) and the Nefarious boss theme.

My favorite is the Pokitaru tracks, especially the dogfight one.

Mine is the one sliding down the sewer pipe on Novalis.

Sorry 'bout that. I ment track(S). I like the OST as a wholeemoji

Got to admit, it's the track from Clank's gameplay sections. I do like most of the soundtracks, though.

Sorry 'bout that. I ment track(S). I like the OST as a wholeemoji

Oh, no. I was just giving an example with bass since some on IG forums seemed to like that track for this exact reason.

Has anyone listened, really listened, to the movie OST yet? There are some YT playlists.

Has anyone listened, really listened, to the movie OST yet? There are some YT playlists.

Nope. Might check it later. Felt disappointed they didn't put Galantis' "You and I" in the movie. Might be better than the end credits song. (DO NOT REMIND ME OF THE LYRICS! PLEASE)

I actually own it emoji It's pretty meh to me, nothing really stands out… And it's a little saddening how Evan Wise didn't really refrence any of the previous games' scores (heck, in an interview I've read he sounded kinda like "I'm soooo above that" when talking about them). Also, the sample instruments sound pretty bad, I mean I get that an actual orchestra's expensive (even though the game was able to aqquire one), but what they went with sounds really cheap (A4O hanedled that aspect better already) emoji If the Sly movie actually sees the light of day I REALLY hope they are going to get Peter McConnell to score it, having him replaced with Wise (with his approach to the source material) I won't survive emoji

Nope. Might check it later. Felt disappointed they didn't put Galantis' "You and I" in the movie. Might be better than the end credits song. (DO NOT REMIND ME OF THE LYRICS! PLEASE)

Could someone please care to tell me what's wrong with them? I can't really understand.

Could someone please care to tell me what's wrong with them? I can't really understand.

It's just, why on Earth would you put a song filled with some swear words into a movie for all ages? Besides, I just find it meh. Did not give me the feel of just having a great adventure.

I have…before I watched the movie. It's all very generic–Bross is the clear triumvirate. Add that to the fact their after credits song (which I won't name) is so cruddy it makes me wonder what Kevin Munroe thinks RaC fans listen to. But on top of that, it doesn't even have ANYTHING to do with the RaC Movie!