Thread: Really Random thread

Two more? I expected one more. That's great news!

I think Covenant will be more 'Alieny' than Prometheus was. Although I think Prometheus was a great film, it didn't have that Alien Feel I love so much.

At first I also thought that it had just one more sequel in order to make a prequel trilogy, but later it was decided that Prometheus would have 3 sequels.
Covenant will indeed feel more like the Alien films because it supposed to be 100% in this series. Prometheus had a strange development. It started as a prequel to "Alien" then it was decided that it would not be, but have just some connections but ultimately not in the same series. That's why a lot of things fee and are different. Then after its' release they decided to include in the Alien series and build upon it up to the original film.
One of my favorite scenes from Prometheus though is the surgery one, where Shaw went in order to have the thing inside her removed. God, when it was moving it was disgusting!
On a side note I just really liked the title they chose "Prometheus", I think that by that alone you can understand a lot if you know the Myth of Prometheus. (To those who have played Portal 2, there's a nice little easter egg)

All the Prometheus facts I know are from Xena Warrior Princess, but as the years went by I learned that the Xena universe is not avery reliable source when it comes to true legend. emoji
Anyway, I agree on the scene with Dr. Shaw. There were a lot of little dark scenes. The littl eyeball worms for example and the snake thing in that cave.

All the Prometheus facts I know are from Xena Warrior Princess, but as the years went by I learned that the Xena universe is not avery reliable source when it comes to true legend. emoji

Oh, God… There is a scene with Gabriella where she tries to say a chant. Only that chant is a nonsense. It says:
"Thank you very much
So and so
Hi, good morning, hi, goodnight, hi, good noches( this noches part is probably giberish.)"
The next one on the end says:
"Hello, Hello, Hello, hi Hello, good Hello, Moupolita Moupalita (no idea what this is as well),
Chania, Herakleion (two Greek cities)"
It's either that the screenwriter was high or he was writing everything he remembered from his vacation!
The series though, while sometimes inaccurate, is actually enjoyable.

Ha, I can remember that word for word!

Editors wouldn't go for that, I think. Pretty sure it may have been an inside gag. A lot of languages are weirded out that way. emoji

This is a random question but what do you guys think of the smuggler from the future saga?

This is a random question but what do you guys think of the smuggler from the future saga?

Not sure, since the only Future game I've played so far is QfB, but I think I do not like or hate him. I'm neutral towards him.

He reminds of Cad Bane from the Clone Wars…until I realized the Smuggler came first…so Cad Bane is based off of him!

He reminds of Cad Bane from the Clone Wars…until I realized the Smuggler came first…so Cad Bane is based off of him!

Yah i can see the resemblance

Love him! He's one of my favorites in the series. emoji

He's fine. He gives me things for giving/doing things for him, so… yeah. Hard to hate a guy that can build you a galaxy killer. :3

Fun fact: the Sumggler is voiced by Jess Harnell, who also voices: the Plumber, the Parrot, Robot Pirates, and Skidd McMarx!

…as well as Crash Bandicoot and Spyro ^^ (Note: not in all games. A few)

Speaking of Crash, we're getting a… GRAPHICAL UPDATE!

I'm not kidding, of all that's been revealed it seems it's just completely made-over graphics but the gameplay and levels remain the same. At least with the first game. Maybe they'll get rid of the boring levels ^^

…as well as Crash Bandicoot and Spyro ^^ (Note: not in all games. A few)

Yah i thought that was pretty intresring, i the reason why i brought up the smugler was that the voice jlof him jess harnel was going to be at 4 day convention im going to called nerd years eve.