Thread: Wierd noise throughout the Zarkov sector

Throughout Into The Nexus i hear this wierd high pitched call over and over again and I can't figure out where the heck it's coming from. It's wierd .-.

If it doesn't belong whitin the game itself, you might want to get yourself a 2.1(+) sound system. Used to have weird purs coming from my TV before I had them.

No, like, its only on ITN. Wierd calls like a creature cheering. And along with that theres a beeping noise that goes along with it. I have no clue what it is .-.

Because I am trying to forget about Into The Nexus only to replay it I can't remember which sector that is, but keep in mind that at least half of the game involved places being "haunted."

Obviously the sound of UFO landings

No, like, its only on ITN. Wierd calls like a creature cheering. And along with that theres a beeping noise that goes along with it. I have no clue what it is .-.

It's your boltiplier. In challenge mode, beeping gets your boltiplier higher, a the nether shriek means it went down.

It's your boltiplier. In challenge mode, beeping gets your boltiplier higher, a the nether shriek means it went down.

Yeeees right! (I'm not the OP emoji ) I also wondered what the hell those sounds are, when i realized whenever i got hit, the sound played. It's pretty damn annoying actually.. it really isn't necessary. emoji

That's why I don't get hit emoji

Yeeees right! (I'm not the OP emoji ) I also wondered what the hell those sounds are, when i realized whenever i got hit, the sound played. It's pretty damn annoying actually.. it really isn't necessary. emoji

I agree, nightmare fuel… the problem is - sooner or later… you won't need money anyway, no?

\r\n\r\nIt's your boltiplier. In challenge mode, beeping gets your boltiplier higher, a the nether shriek means it went down.

\r\n\r\nYeeees right! (I'm not the OP emoji ) I also wondered what the hell those sounds are, when i realized whenever i got hit, the sound played. It's pretty damn annoying actually.. it really isn't necessary. emoji

\r\nI agree, nightmare fuel… the problem is - sooner or later… you won't need money anyway, no?