Thread: Pretty Random Movie Thread

Google translate detected it as Ukrainian. What's that mean?

Well, since I barely speak Russian and can't speak Ukrainian, I don't know the difference. To be fair, both languages use Cyrilic alphabet. And you know how Google Translate is sometimes unreliable emoji. The alphabet looks like the one used for Russian, though.

Check this out!

Translation: The sprinter-train to Hoofddorp isn't running, because of a Snorlax on the rails
User image

Anybody here playing Pkmn Go already?

Heather, what team are you on? Red or Blue?

Neither, I'm not much of a Pokémon fan. emoji

lol, neither am I, but my friends talked me into it, and I only play just to pass the time.

Yeah, when the legal EU version is out. I might try it to see what the fuzz is about.

Have you ever played Ingress?

Check this out!

Translation: The sprinter-train to Hoofddorp isn't running, because of a Snorlax on the rails
User image

HAHAHA emoji. Good thing it's not released yet here in Indonesia. Imagine the number of people who drive to catch Pokemons. Might add them to the list of most hated people on the roads after motorcyclists and "angkot" drivers.

And btw, which station is that? The schedule screen and clock reminds me of those in Amsterdam Centraal.

No idea. But all big stations have the same screens, so these are the same ones as Amsterdam C.

You know, that's actually what I thought when I first saw the movie. "I'm just gonna call you Finn for short"emoji

Not I. I'm not really a big enough fan of it to be comfortable with the thought of just going outside and falling straight into a manhole or something for the sake of getting another Pidgey. There's also quite a few other reasons for not playing, but mainly because I'm playing a bunch of other stuff I got from a used game store right now.

I'm playing Nier now in case anyone's curious.