Thread: Where is Your Icon From?

Deleted user

The idea for this thread is simple. Just post what recent icon you have in the forums. Some icons will already be recognizable, but for anyone with non-Ratchet and Clank pictures as their icon will have to mention where it's from.

Take the icon I'm using for example.

It's Miquel playing a stringed musical instrument (I don't really know what it's called) from the full length animated feature the Road to Eldorado. I just like the funny expression he uses while playing the stringed instrument like that.

The icon I had before was Colin Mochrie performing a horror scene in one of the games from Drew Carey's Improv-a-Ganza.

My icon is M'aiq the Liar from The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion.

He's usually found outside towns wandering around, if you talk to him you can ask him about rumors, funny thing is, most of the rumors he tells you are about things that did not make it into the game like children, dragons and various weapon types.

Here's one of his quotes:

"M'aiq prefers to adventure alone. Others just get in the way. And they talk, talk, talk."

This is a reference to the fact that the game has no multiplayer.

It's just Talwyn saying Rawr!

Deleted user

My Icon is the cover of the game NHL 12 that has Tampa Bay Lightning player Steven Stamkos on it.

My previous profile picture (the one with the man with a "H" on his forehead, wearing a green suit) is the character Arnold Rimmer (played by Chris Barrie) from the late BBC Sci-Fi sitcom "Red Dwarf" which ran from 1988 to 1997 and had eight series (there were a few gaps in between some of the series, for instance, there was four years between series six and series 7). In 1999, there was a "reunion special" entitled "Back to Earth"
The writers, Rob Grant and Doug Naylor novelised the series into two books.
In 2010, the TV channel Dave signed the forms to have a new series made, which is being filmed during October 2011 and is due for broadcast September 2012.

You SHOULD be able to access a clip from an episode (series 4, episode 1) here

Deleted user

heh well I always have Ace Hardlight as my icon, and my current one is from a commissioned drawing off a DeviantART artist. I like the style a lot, and how he looks in my outfit design. So yeah XD

Deleted user

Eh, I have nothing special. Just a picture of Percy XD
It sure has been a while since i drew him, or even come on this site at that. (found a way how, my computer didn't let me at first but now it's fixed 8D)

Mine is Ratchet and Clank of course. emoji

Well, I was going to have RaC 3 as my icon from yahoo.com…

Qwark recieving his award! The look on his face is just priceless! Rofl at that one, his funniest expression yet… Though often he can surprise me?

The one I had before this was Kessler from inFamous I beileve? Had a quote from Cole to go with it, one that can really confuse someone if you hadnt played the game… Well finished it anyway. Kessler if by far my favourste villan of all time, dunno why? He is just really epic!

User image
The Looney Tunes Show, Daffy Duck

…is BATMAN.

Mine is from Dropbox!! xP

Nahh, it's my character Ray, art was made by Eightysix on Furaffinity. He's awesome with Lombaxes!

mine is from the offical ACiT guide book I might change this sooner or later but for now I'm leaving it alone.

Mine is of my Lombax persona, Revan, it's a snippet from a larger pic that was done for me by oOWhiplashOo on dA last year, the full pic is no longer available for viewing though