Thread: Introduce yourself

Welcome to RG Alex and all other new members!
There are only a few rules for this site, most of them are on the General Etiquette thread and two others include

1)Do not attempt to use this website as a time machine, doing so could break the quantum manipulator that contains the entire internet. emoji

2) If you want to use the website as a time machine, consult rule #1! emoji
Do you see what I did there? Because rule #1 you see, says: "Don't do it"!

Aww but that's what I wanted to do emoji XD.

heya linda welcome to RG hope you enjoy your stay emoji

heya linda welcome to RG hope you enjoy your stay emoji

Thx you I'll emoji!

Hi! I'm MasterClank, but you can call me Romi. I'm 23 and I live in the US. I have just been introduced to the Ratchet & Clank series in the past two months, and have been thoroughly enjoying the games I've played so far. I hope I'll enjoy my time at RG and get to talk to a lot of people! emoji

Wow, lots of "I"s and "I'm"s… XD

Hi! I'm MasterClank, but you can call me Romi. I'm 23 and I live in the US. I have just been introduced to the Ratchet & Clank series in the past two months, and have been thoroughly enjoying the games I've played so far. I hope I'll enjoy my time at RG and get to talk to a lot of people! emoji

Wow, lots of "I"s and "I'm"s… XD

Hi MasterClank a wellcome to Ratchet Galaxy!I hope you enjoy your time here emoji!

Deleted user

Hey! It's good to see you here too Linda emoji welcome aboard!

And welcome to you too MasterClank! Always welcome to have more R&C fans here emoji

And welcome to you too MasterClank! Always welcome to have more R&C fans here emoji

I'm glad to be here too ^^!

I'm glad to be here too ^^!

Hey Linda, Remember me from deviantART? I'm LombaxFan.

Anyways, Welcome to Ratchet Galaxy! emoji

Hey everyone

Hello, everyone.
My name is songohan619, and I`m a 15 year old boy from Norway.
I started my fandom with Ratchet & Clank 3, and worked my way through the first two games later.
I looooovee the Norwegian Cast introduced in the PS3 games, but i also love the original English voices.
My favourite character is Doctor Nefarious, and i play as him on All 4 One quite a lot.
My PSN name is genissene, so add me, and we can play together!
I`m not really that great of a gamer, but i like to think i`m decent.
I also do a bit of fandubbing in both Norwegian and English, mostly Dragonball, Naruto and Thomas The Tank Engine.
I`m into anime and manga, and i love both the Japanese dubs and the American dubs of Dragonball and Naruto, and i love the japanese version of Blue Dragon and One Piece.
I am also thinking about trying to dub some All 4 One clips in English, but i need the footage in 1080p. If you can help, please go into the All 4 One threads.
Wow, i just wrote a lot…
Bye!

Hello, everyone.
My name is songohan619, and I`m a 15 year old boy from Norway.
I started my fandom with Ratchet & Clank 3, and worked my way through the first two games later.
I looooovee the Norwegian Cast introduced in the PS3 games, but i also love the original English voices.
My favourite character is Doctor Nefarious, and i play as him on All 4 One quite a lot.
My PSN name is genissene, so add me, and we can play together!
I`m not really that great of a gamer, but i like to think i`m decent.
I also do a bit of fandubbing in both Norwegian and English, mostly Dragonball, Naruto and Thomas The Tank Engine.
I`m into anime and manga, and i love both the Japanese dubs and the American dubs of Dragonball and Naruto, and i love the japanese version of Blue Dragon and One Piece.
I am also thinking about trying to dub some All 4 One clips in English, but i need the footage in 1080p. If you can help, please go into the All 4 One threads.
Wow, i just wrote a lot…
Bye!

Serously! i'm not alone being from Norway at the forumj YAY!