Thread: Introduce yourself

Welcome Thomas! Have a good time!emoji

Hey Thomas,
Hoe staat het ermee? (..or are you from the French side?)

We wanna do the same thing! Did you know there is going to be a 'Master' in game design? emoji

Dat wist ik niet :P

Dat wist ik niet :P

My MBO education starts September 3. I believe that in 3 years there will be a Master available.
So I'm doing my MBO first, then HBO and hopefully after that Master. emoji

Hi! I'm new! I am LombaxPrincess you can also call me Annie - my nickname.
I've been playing Ratchet and Clank since I was 9 years old and now I'm 19!
I love the games so much! and Ratchet is my most favorite character.

This site is awesome! love it! emoji emoji

Look at that, a decade!

Welcome to RG! emoji

Yup I know pretty amazing huh?
Can't believe it XD I've been playing for that long haha.
Thanks for the welcome! emoji

Yeah, especially you and everyone else probably has me beat in that area as far as how long you've been playing Ratchet and Clank. I've only been playing for ten months. I remember seeing Ratchet and Clank in 2002 at the video store but never going anywhere near it.

Welcome to Ratchet Galaxy, Annie! Enjoy your stay here! emoji

Yep way back when in 2002, seems like ages ago!
Like Harry Potter.. I basically grew up with the game, has always been part of my childhood.
And thanks you two! Ratchet 25ZX and Ratchet22 for the warm welcome. emoji
I know I'm gonna love it here.

How about that, i'm 19 too and started playing ratchet and clank about a decade ago too.
Welcome Annie ^^

Welcome, Thomas and Annie!

Well it's quite easy to dodge the 1 year obligatory service if you have somewhat acceptable reason such as allergies or you have important studies, but for those who are motivated and want to try a year of it, they're all welcome. I'm halfway through now actually, started Jan 2012 :P I have to admit it was tough the first week, after that it was smooth sailing forward xD Good Luck with your year to be honest, it's a good experience.

Not like our jail-or-service system then. We have a double-length civilian service (in libraries, kindergartens etc.) for those who don't want to go to, or then jail. Only those with severe health issues (cardiac problems, self-destructiveness/suicide attempts, other severe mental problems) are relieved. But that's it for a non-NATO country that shares a 1300km long border with Russia.

How about that, i'm 19 too and started playing ratchet and clank about a decade ago too.
Welcome Annie ^^

Hehehe cool ^o^
Thank you!

Also I think it's awesome that Ratchet and Clank is getting more and more popular.

Um…hello!
My name is Maria Magdalene Niewiadomski(but you can call me Mary for short), and I live in Poland. I'm pretty, girly(but sometimes tomboyish, too), I've got my own way and style.

As you can see, I'm the BIGGEST, MOST FAITHFUL and TRUEST Fangirl of ONLY 4 video games serieses(check out my profile to see the titles!!!!) to the end of my life and forever more!

I believe that ALL my dreams(even these about my 4 favorite video games serieses and other peaple's) will come true, no matter what. I'm just an optimist and very religoius, too.

I've got a lot of plans - When I grow up, I'll be a voice actress: I want to lend my voice to the characters of movies, TV serieses, video games, etc. Except this, I want to sing, too.

Ah, well….More about me, you can always find on my profile anytime;D!!!!

Hi! My name is David, I'm 21 years old and I'm from Portugal.
I am a huge Spyro games and I own all the games. I never own a Ratchet and Clank games (because I only got a PS2 in 2009). But in 2011 when the PSN crashed, Sony offered R&C: Quest for Booty. I played that game and I love it. Later on, the owner of the ps3 left and took the console with him.
Since then I got curious about the franchise and I researched on youtube and I found Ratchet Galaxy team interview with Insomniac!

I liked what I saw and I finally ordered the first trilogy on amazon.co.uk.
Next week I finally will play R&C on the PS2 emoji