Thread: What got you into R&C?

Doesn't he get tied up in Deadlocked? Or just tied to a chair? Same thing, really.

well, he's locked to the table at the start when he's put in his armor, but I played straight through deadlocked in 6 hours without stopping so there could be another scene with him tied up and I just dont remember.

Doesn't he get tied up in Deadlocked? Or just tied to a chair? Same thing, really.

well, he's locked to the table at the start when he's put in his armor, but I played straight through deadlocked in 6 hours without stopping so there could be another scene with him tied up and I just dont remember.

I like those parts of the R&C series. Sorry if that sounds weird, but it's creative and fresh.

I Was 3…4 years old (Crazy) But My Grandama got my dad a ps2 with R&C in It So i Played It And I loved It (3 4 years old crazy emoji ) so i started buying them and i got my cosin to like it to We Usaly Play Multiplayer
and i started buing them…………BUT NOW I NEED A PS3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEED IT SOOOOOO BAD BECAUSE I GOT SO FAR ON ACIT BUT NEVER GOT TO FINNISH SO I NEED A PS3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! emoji

like those parts of the R&C series. Sorry if that sounds weird, but it's creative and fresh.

Well, the bit with Ratchet tied to the table and shouting at big al is one of my favorite scenes throughout the whole series.

like those parts of the R&C series. Sorry if that sounds weird, but it's creative and fresh.

Well, the bit with Ratchet tied to the table and shouting at big al is one of my favorite scenes throughout the whole series.

Getting tied to tables is so much fun. To watch or to be tied? Both emoji

I Was 3…4 years old (Crazy) But My Grandama got my dad a ps2 with R&C in It So i Played It And I loved It (3 4 years old crazy ) so i started buying them and i got my cosin to like it to We Usaly Play Multiplayer
and i started buing them…………BUT NOW I NEED A PS3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEED IT SOOOOOO BAD BECAUSE I GOT SO FAR ON ACIT BUT NEVER GOT TO FINNISH SO I NEED A PS3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, Yes you really do. PS3 FTW!!!

I Liked It too

Deleted user
I Was 3…4 years old (Crazy) But My Grandama got my dad a ps2 with R&C in It So i Played It And I loved It (3 4 years old crazy emoji ) so i started buying them and i got my cosin to like it to We Usaly Play Multiplayer
and i started buing them…………BUT NOW I NEED A PS3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEED IT SOOOOOO BAD BECAUSE I GOT SO FAR ON ACIT BUT NEVER GOT TO FINNISH SO I NEED A PS3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! emoji

Oh yes you have to emoji well I don't have a PS3 yet neither, but I already bought Crack in Time and Tools of Destruction anyway (I can use my brothers PS3) but I'll be buying my own one after my trip to Germany sometime emoji

Getting tied to tables is so much fun. To watch or to be tied? Both emoji

I am serious. Really. emoji emoji

Still i Cant Beleve I Started playing it when I was 3 to 4 years old!!!!!!! Epic

yep i laughed when he was tied up emoji

Deleted user

"Get me outta this you Blarg headed FRAK monkey!"

Yeah And Al Looks Stranger With the robot eye