Thread: Lombax OCs

Lol yeah, I'm glad I did make any female lombax OC's (yet) or else I would have gotten it all wrong XD and it does seem like lombaxes dont actually have 'hair on the head' too (besides their fur) though Angela has a ponytail of course, just the same colour as the fur…

Most people put "hair" on lombaxes (mainly female) coz if it was the same color as the rest of their fur, it might not look as good, for my OC Vicky I just made her "hair" the same color as her stripes/markings so it could just be the darker fur grown long

However when I see hair on a male lombax i just think "man, that looks stupid"

Yeah I reckon male lombaxes look kinda bad with hairstyles like that… unless there is a reason of course but for a while, fans didn't know what Ratchet's 'hair cut' was like, but now it's confirmed to just be fur. But hair styles suits females more, but for goodness sake I hope Angela's ponytail really isn't a meatsack, that would be disturbing! emoji

Deleted user
Most R&C fans on dA were upset about this because if they had made a female Lombax OC before this was announced, the anatomy was now wrong because they have a tail, luckily I heard this before I made my female OC Vicky so she has no tail

Well when you put it that way, I could see why LOC artists would be upset about this, especially if they created female characters before the announcement in ACIT. In my opinion, I think female Lombaxes do look better without a tail just because it looks quite distracting when they have one. It's like when you mentioned about the male Lombaxes with hair. If they had loads of hair like the female does, it would look off for them.

Which therefore, Males look better with tails, Females look better with hair.

Well hair STYLES can actually look ok on male lombaxes, I meant males that had the hair part a different color than the rest of their fur and trying to make it look more human looked stupid, all my male OCs have different hair styles but are all the same color of their fur (apart from Alexiuss but thats dyed black, not natural)

but I agree with you there tipsy, tails look better on males, and different color hair looks better on females

Okay, im making this OC called Gear Onimi, grandson of the inventor of the onimiwrench 1000, he works together on Shaar with an fugutive warbot called P.L.A.U. (Prototype Lazer Assault Unit) but Gear calls him Chibi for short, (due his big eyes and head) Gear is the last lombax in the known universe that knows how to harvest trillium from rocks, tough Gear is clumzy, he is very Selfish, impatient and stubborn , his hair isn't real, its kinda of an wig he…. lets just say he implanted it to himself, did i noted he is also a perfectionist? well, im hoping to make an drawing of him (tough i am not very good at it) but meh.. i mostly spend all my time on holiday in mabinogi…. emoji

For my fan fiction I came up with a number of OC's. For example, Ginger Lycos, chief engineer of the Lombax Praetorian Guard. Smart, shy, kinda geeky but with a regrettable tendency to make one tiny mistake in her calculations that ****s up the entire experiment. Shes really more of a supporting character though, the main one is Corporal Jasmine cain, who I think I've already described on the fan character thread. I've also got a lombax villain (won't ruin the surprise!) and even invented my own species. (again, won't spoil it!)

For my fan fiction I came up with a number of OC's. For example, Ginger Lycos, chief engineer of the Lombax Praetorian Guard. Smart, shy, kinda geeky but with a regrettable tendency to make one tiny mistake in her calculations that ****s up the entire experiment. Shes really more of a supporting character though, the main one is Corporal Jasmine cain, who I think I've already described on the fan character thread. I've also got a lombax villain (won't ruin the surprise!) and even invented my own species. (again, won't spoil it!)

You Gear as ze villan, he's kinda a evil person emoji

Do you mean use gear as a villain? Cuz my villains already fleshed out and planned…

My main problem with making OCs is that, i cant make up names for them. Ill come up with a good one, the next day, ill wake up and think "That name is really stupid"

I have this OC that is gray with near-black stripes. He works for the galactic armada. (time before the fall of the lombaxes)

In the beginning of the story (which is mainly written like a movie) he discovers plans of the (insert species name here) to destroy lombaxes. As he's leaving the planet, he gets discovered, and chased. He crashes on a nearby planet, and loses his memory.

The rest is stored in my comp.

I cant think of the names for the planets, the species, or the characters.

Do you mean use gear as a villain? Cuz my villains already fleshed out and planned…

Nah, just joking, he is kinda the Evil minded, and sly person

You have a lombax villain!? I can't wait til you write that in your fanfic!! emoji