Thread: Did Ratchet Cried in Tools of Destruction?

I watched operation deat wish cutcene in YouTube. Yes. There was tear coming out of Ratchet´s eye. It could be seen. emoji

Deleted user

Well, I've finally found the answer:

User image

Ratchet DID indeed cry in that cutscene. :oui:

I think he almost cryed at the end, but not quite.

Deleted user
Well, I've finally found the answer:

User image

Ratchet DID indeed cry in that cutscene. :oui:

I think he almost cryed at the end, but not quite.

The only question that remains is what was his purpose to let that one tear out?

Does anybody here have some theories about this scenario? emoji

I think he had one tear for his eye because he was sad fighting with Clank emoji

Perhaps he was still anguished about not getting all the answers and not knowing the fate of the Lombaxes or his family at the time.

Deleted user

i never saw him before but next time ill look closely.

no wait… HE DID CRY!

(Post edited by Mod due to member double posting in an outgoing thread)

I don't think it was put intentionaly, this can happen with transparent models and lightning, its a pretty nasty bug

Deleted user
I don't think it was put intentionaly, this can happen with transparent models and lightning, its a pretty nasty bug

You do have a point there. I'm sure it wasn't put there just for the heck of it, but it seems quite funny to look at though. Since this was IG's first Ratchet and Clank title for the PS3, I'm sure they weren't used to the new engine to make the series with next generation visuals. So there could be some parts in the graphics that maybe off or just awkward to see.

Deleted user

theres only one question. why would he even cry???????????????????????????????? it could of been a mistake anyway.

Deleted user

Yes he did cry. I saw it when i first played it. LOL. Besides it was proberbly a mistake anyway.

lol Who cares? I just saw an AWESOME EPIC END SCENE emoji emoji

I just saw this on my 17th replay. He did cry. But like said, it could be a glitch and only looked like it. On the other hand, He could have been crying because he was scared Talwin was in trouble and he was scared Talwin was going to die.

Deleted user

It's problably a bug cause: WHO CRYS FROM THE BOTTOM OF HIS EYE? I QUOTE, THE BOTTOM

It's problably a bug cause: WHO CRYS FROM THE BOTTOM OF HIS EYE? I QUOTE, THE BOTTOM

Ratchet?

IS IT JUST ME OR DOES ANYONE ELSE NOT SEE THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD!! -_-