Thread: Did Ratchet Cried in Tools of Destruction?

IS IT JUST ME OR DOES ANYONE ELSE NOT SEE THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD!! -_-

I see it, I noticed it when it first went up, but what can we do? Only moderators can edit the title.

IS IT JUST ME OR DOES ANYONE ELSE NOT SEE THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD!! -_-

I see it, I noticed it when it first went up, but what can we do? Only moderators can edit the title.

I know right? lol

If Ratchet would cry…I would cry, too.
When I see someones sadness or something really sad, i start to cry.emoji

Deleted user

It does look like a tear it probably is

To be honest I didn't really understand what you were talking about for a little while because I couldn't believe that you thought he was crying.

I am 94.69% sure that it was just a bit of a failure for the guy animating Ratchet in that scene, it doesn't look like a tear, in fact there were no tears in the entire game, why would they add one (which didn't look much like one at all) for that scene, where he switched from yelling at Clank to talking to Qwark, showing no signs of sadness in his voice.

I'm sorry, but this looks nothing like a tear to me, and I've played the game about 40 something times, without skipping any cinematics, in fact a few times I got bored and just launched through all the cinematics for fun, analyzing them like it was my job to learn every line in the game.

Deleted user

Yeah i agree,most likely poor animating

Actually, it was just the way the light was hitting that part of his eye.

Deleted user

emoji

In the end scene when Ratchet lost Clank to the Zoni, he did start crying because he lost his best friend and he thought that he lost him for ever. so the fact that people are saying that they have seen Ratchet crying is not a myth, it is in fact true and if you look closely at the other cut scenes in the game you can see him crying in a few more of them. here is the link to the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnlcV-MXYX0

Well, I've finally found the answer:

User image

Ratchet DID indeed cry in that cutscene. :oui:

I think he almost cryed at the end, but not quite.

I know this is old, but I felt the need to reply since I replayed ToD recently.
That's no tear, nor is it a texture failure, it's just the light on the armour's visor.
If you trigger that cutscene with the Pilot Armour the "tear" won't be there.

Lol,i'm pretty sure that's not a tear,looks like an animation error or something.