Thread: The First Violent Game You Have Ever Played

ok I think I start to remember a little I might be wrong about this but I think before I was a teenager my first game was this

it came with my first and OLD PS1

Wait a second… Thats was my first violent game! i never knew how it was called emoji

My first T rated game was final fantasy 9 (4 disks set) for the PSone when I was really young…I think my dad bought it as a gift for me, he doesnt know about the games rating system or even cares about it, so yeah I think I was in second grade back then

Deleted user

I played alot of M rated violent games when I was a kid, but I sure remember my first:

User image

I was so scared of this game when I first played it.

i played ratchet and clank first i did alot better then my brother when i started :oui:

Deleted user
i played ratchet and clank first i did alot better then my brother when i started :oui:

I don't know if I would consider Ratchet and Clank to be a pretty violent videogame to begin with. Maybe with the arsenal of weapons to get to blow stuff up and shoot your enemies at, but… emoji

I guess I would consider R&C as mild violence. It isn't extremely violent like Grand Theft Auto, Call of Duty, Mortal Kombat or Manhunt for instance.

ok I think I start to remember a little I might be wrong about this but I think before I was a teenager my first game was this

User image
it came with my first and OLD PS1

thst was probs the 1st voilent game i played it was ervern before i got my own games console as i use to play it at my cousions but if you counted destruction derby as a voilent games in car ways then thats was the 1st violent game i played

Last year! emoji after like 6 years of games last year was my first R game! RESISTANCE! (Fall of Man then Resistance 2 of course!)