Thread: The All 4 One Release Countdown

Deleted user

Lol! Those were great, especially the Japanese one emoji and I heard about the Aussie advert too… is that the same one that's on Nicktoons? (that I keep hearing about?) I dont have satelite TV so I wouldnt know XD

But yeah, really awesome stuff! I am so excited, but IM probably gonna stay off the internet when it comes out, and when I get it XD

4 hours until the midnight release!
AND I CAN'T GO.

Darned work. Making me work 10 days in a row >.< and I go into work an hour before the release. Tempted to call in, not only for R&C, but for the simple fact that they scheduled me 10 days straight, are giving me two days off, then doing it again. I don't understand.

Deleted user
But yeah, really awesome stuff! I am so excited, but IM probably gonna stay off the internet when it comes out, and when I get it XD

I wish I had that opportunity to stay off of my computer for a while. But unfortunately, when 99.9% of the time my school assignments are mostly done on the computer, it's a bit difficult to not get distracted from the internet, especially using the computer at home for assignments.

Oh by the way, should we make an article about the release of A4O in North America pretty soon?

A4O is out this Thursday, and I only have three more days of school so I can play during my gap! I only hope the store I preordered at remembers to ring me, otherwise I wasted $10.

Just realised the UK release is the 21st, not the 28th, only have to wait a few extra days, not a week emoji I always get dates mixed up when I'm tired, and I have just started at 6th form college this September emoji

Deleted user

Wow, this is a big surprise here. My copy of A4O is shipping off to my place now and I will get this Thursday rather than the estimated date that Amazon.ca had given me.

Now I'm pretty psyched! Though at the same time, I'm deciding not to play it immediately when I receive the game. I got an assignment to complete on Thursday night due on the next day.

Deleted user

Unfortunately, I cant get the game tomorrow as the stupid site said they would be sending it today, BUT they didnt. So I have to wait even longer, hope they send the damn thing tomorrow at least; but then again I have work Friday and Saturday so I cant do anything emoji

I'm thinking of preording the game either tonight or tomorrow night but whenever I check on it on amazon.uk I can't see the preorder bonus about the T-rex Morph Gun to come with it I'm kinda worried that I might not get the T-Rex gun as I get the game even though I'll be very happy that I got the game in the end emoji but on the other hand if the T-Rex gun won't be a preorder bonus there might be a chance to get it from the PSN Store like they did with LBP2 Ratchet and Clank costumes as I always knew from the start that they'll do that as LBP is very popular.

I just got my game today, but I won't be able to play it till Monday cause my dad took the PS3 with him on his buisness trip.

Since I pre-order it, I got the code to unlock Mr. Zurkon ( don't known if I spell it right ), so its going to be fun when I get the chance to play it.

I'm thinking of preording the game either tonight or tomorrow night but whenever I check on it on amazon.uk I can't see the preorder bonus about the T-rex Morph Gun to come with it I'm kinda worried that I might not get the T-Rex gun as I get the game even though I'll be very happy that I got the game in the end emoji but on the other hand if the T-Rex gun won't be a preorder bonus there might be a chance to get it from the PSN Store like they did with LBP2 Ratchet and Clank costumes as I always knew from the start that they'll do that as LBP is very popular.

Yeah, I've also noticed the lack of pre-order-bonus from Amazon UK… not sure why the UK version of Amazon hasn't had the offer, but, I think that the pre order extras for A4O get you early access to weapons, that is to say, you'll be able to get the weapon in game anyway, this just let's you unlock it straight away, as opposed to LBP2 which gave you exclusive DLC and had you wait for the DLC to be released if you didn't take the offer, with A4O you should be able to get the weapon without having to wait for DLC! emoji

Deleted user

I'm REALLY hoping they send me the SE of All 4 One tomorrow… if so, I'll do a quick unboxing of it to show you guys how it is XD

This is my copy of the game <3
User image

OMG I love that wrench!

It would seem that only the US gets Copernicus Qwark's Awesomly Epic 3D Adventure Through Time and Space… Everyone else gets a keyring emoji
http://www.insomniacgames.com/community/index.php?topic=57936.0;topicseen

I was looking foward to that… And now I have found out that I gotta wait two months to get the game, not even allowed to hire it! How am I gonna stay away from spoilers 'til then? emoji

Just bought my copy today! I'll have to wait till tomorrow to play though because it's 7:30pm now…