Thread: The All 4 One Release Countdown

Deleted user

All 4 One is in less than a month to be release (around a month for some members) and it's getting many fans and people pumped up to get it. For this special thread, we'll be counting down the days til the game is finally out. Then we will discuss about the events and surprises that happens in All 4 One once everyone has their copy of Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One. You can even play the game while you are on the forums.

Now before I finish this topic, I would like to put out an important note to all members when it comes to posting this thread…

Please Use Spoiler Tags for Any Spoilers from the game!

If anyone posts spoilers from All 4 One WITHOUT using spoiler tags will get their post deleted immediately. I can't stress that enough people. Not everyone will get their copies right away nor have the time to play it, so this is why I'm suggesting this to all of you now.

If you guys have any questions about this thread before the release of the game, let me know right away.

As for now, get ready for the days to come by and get psyche about the game we've been waiting for. We got 25 more days til the game is out.

Have fun and enjoy!

Deleted user

I am soooooo excited emojiemojiemoji

Say, does anyone know when it'll release in NZ and Australia? I see some places state its release for the 20th of October, but also 22nd… Im not sure which date is right. But yeah, when it does release in the US, I'll have to be careful with avoiding spoilers… unlike last time with CiT XD

Deleted user
I am soooooo excited emojiemojiemoji

Say, does anyone know when it'll release in NZ and Australia? I see some places state its release for the 20th of October, but also 22nd… Im not sure which date is right. But yeah, when it does release in the US, I'll have to be careful with avoiding spoilers… unlike last time with CiT XD

I searched for the Australian releases dates of A4O, but they are all different from the gaming sites I viewed. Most of them said the 20th of October, but I found ones that said it's coming out on the 19th.

If you know for sure if it's coming out on the 20th, then just stick to that release date.

I preordered it a few weeks ago, so I'll have to hold onto $90 from my birthday money for a month.

I shouldn't be too bad at it. I've had practice emoji

Deleted user

I pre-ordered my copy of Ratchet and Clank: A4O just now, including Kirby's Return to Dreamland for the Wii. Can you feel the co-op multiplayer goodness? emoji

Those will be the only new games I'll spend this year.

I haven't yet pre-ordered A4O because when I was about to do so, I found out there is supposedly a so-called "Special Edition" which has a 3D lenticular cover like the ACiT Collector's Edition , 4 extra skins (the skin contest winners), 4 PSN avatars and a dynamic theme and 4 immediate weapon unlocks. I haven't seen this on any other site than the Finnish web-gameshop (http://cdon.fi/pelit/ratchet&clank:all4one-specialedition-14101826 - those stats I described are in English though) and two NZ stores (http://www.mightyape.co.nz/product/PS3/Ratchet-and-Clank-All-4-One-Special-Edition/18509329/) and a South African store I stumbled upon while I tried to find more info of this "Special Edition".

Do you know anything about this "Special Edition", since I haven't seen any kind of an official announcement of it.

And should I just pre-order the normal one for €43.40 or pre-order that Special Edition for €52.90 (both including mail delivery)? Or maybe get both?

Deleted user

Oh yes! an NZ site has it emoji I'll most likely keep an eye on that store… even though the price is pretty high XD but that is clsoe to the normal prices anyway here… for new releases.

But it'll be cool to get that Special Edition, since I got the Crack in Time one when it came.

Getting closer and closer!

I have like 25 days to save up $119! I have $11! Starting to wonder if emptying out my wallet for Resistance 3 was a good idea? I would ask my dad for the extra $108 but he was pretty unhappy about adding an extra $30 to Resistance 3… Well I suppose it is just early unlocks? Oh wait, does it have a fancy metal case? (so far the most recent two games I have brought has the Special Edition cases, and I'm goning for a collection of 'em)

Deleted user
25 days left? Still?
Well, in order to make your wait less painful, here's the soundtrack from the beta emoji
>> Go to download page

Wow, the music sounds incredible! I'm already loving the main theme track!

The soundtrack reminds me of David's composing work from the PS2 Ratchet games, but with a lighter bouncy feel to them. Michael Bross did a wonderful job composing the Luminopolis level so far. I'll hear the tracks from the N.E.S.T. level later.

I have like 25 days to save up $119! I have $11! Starting to wonder if emptying out my wallet for Resistance 3 was a good idea? I would ask my dad for the extra $108 but he was pretty unhappy about adding an extra $30 to Resistance 3… Well I suppose it is just early unlocks? Oh wait, does it have a fancy metal case? (so far the most recent two games I have brought has the Special Edition cases, and I'm goning for a collection of 'em)

Well, I wouldn't go saying it has a metal case since the ACiT Collector's edition is just in a cardboard case.

Why I find it hard to decide between the two editions (even though it is for as cheap as €52.90), is that I actually like the original cover art more, and those extras can't cost more than €10 in PSN after the release. On the other hand, it is a Special Edition after all. maybe I should just grab the normal version after its price drops.

If someone hasn't yet seen the Special Edition cover, I'll hotlink it here:
User image

Deleted user

I think the cover will be a lot like the Infamous 2 Collectors edition, where you can side out the case so that you only have the holographic artwork (without the rating, logos, etc) over it.

But yes, I definitely will get the Special Edition. I got the Crack in Time one, so I gotta get it for my collection emoji

I can't wait for the realese of All4One!! Also I want a Ratchet plushie so bad.

25 days left? Still?
Well, in order to make your wait less painful, here's the soundtrack from the beta emoji
>> Go to download page

Is the track from the very first trailer there?