Thread: List of Skins in A4O *possible spoilers*

Pristine Nefarious (Nefarious from UYA, blue colour and an intact head)
Unknown amount of Hero Bolts

I think I got this one when I beat the game. I hadn't unlocked it beforehand, but when I went to play a game with friends, the skin had been unlocked-I never got any more Hero Bolts either when I DID beat the game.
I could be wrong, but that's my understanding.

I think I got this one when I beat the game. I hadn't unlocked it beforehand, but when I went to play a game with friends, the skin had been unlocked-I never got any more Hero Bolts either when I DID beat the game.
I could be wrong, but that's my understanding.

Weird, because that's the skin I unlocked first with 6,7 or 8 Hero Bolts. Maybe it's unlocked after beating the game as well.

Do you get anything for finding all 42 Hero Bolts?

Oh yea! They all have space pirate ones too! I am sorry, I forgot, and the order may be a bit stuffed up… (the order I had them in in my earlier post)

Deleted user

I'll try and get some screenshots of the skins I have too, I only have a few so far (4 for Clank and Ratchet, 2 for the others)

Makes me wonder where the Competition skins are? emoji

i just got 41/42 bolts today and at about bolt 40 i think, i unlocked the Dan skin. still looking for that last bolt just to see what i get.

The one i got was for Ratchet, idk if it will be for everyone, but i found out that 42 bolts unlocks the contest winner skins. I finally got the 42nd bolt last night for Ratchet and unlocked Skeleton Ratchet.

Someone needs to write a Hero Bolt guide, because the list of locations on the R&C wiki is incomplete.

I don't want to sound rude or anything, idk if anyone else knows, but the bolts locations are in the official strategy guide, that's how i found the final 3, but i'm sure eventually someone will come up with one at some point. i would type it up, but it would take a while to do so.

The one i got was for Ratchet, idk if it will be for everyone, but i found out that 42 bolts unlocks the contest winner skins. I finally got the 42nd bolt last night for Ratchet and unlocked Skeleton Ratchet.

Thanks, now we have a complete list of the skins for Ratchet, and the others are just a small step away.

Can multiple players play as the same character if they wear different skins?

and because of the colours, you cant have three blue gys (clank) and one other purple (Nefarious), all those in blue will get confused. Imagine locking on to enemies! emoji