Thread: Ratchet's Voice in the game

She also does Twilight Sparkle's voice. emoji

She also does Twilight Sparkle's voice. emoji

emoji she does loads! Did you also know that James Taylor as does obi-wan kenobi on clone wars?

Deleted user

Well, I had played Ratchet and Clank (the original one) but didn't reallybother with the voices, I actually played it originally in spanish so I could understand the voices "a little bit more". After that I played thelater games and actually liked James' preformance. As my Ratchet and Clank disc got scratched I couldn't play the original anymore, and couldn't hear Mikey's performance. When I bought the HD collection later in July, Mikey kinda bugged me, but I got used to it as I "trophied" my way trough Ratchet and Clank 1. When I got my platinum, I moved to Ratchet and Clank 2. This was my reaction to James' voice of Ratchet: User image

I didn't play R&C 1 till the HD trilogy came out recently, and my first thought was OMG! what did they do emoji but after a while I got used to it.
I do think Mikey and James (at the start of GC) sound slightly alike.

I didn't play R&C 1 till the HD trilogy came out recently, and my first thought was OMG! what did they do emoji but after a while I got used to it.
I do think Mikey and James (at the start of GC) sound slightly alike.

Personally I think that they don't sound the same at all, but you do end up getting used to either person eventually.

Deleted user

Yeah

You know first time I played through the series I didn't even notice that the voice changed from the R&C 1 voice. I remember looking at the voice actor for Tidus in Final Fantasy X and then saw that he was Ratchet, but then realized he didn't have a credit for R&C 1. That's when I realized there was a different VA for the first game.

Personally I like James Taylor over Mikey Kelley. Mikey is bit more gruff which I don't like as much.

Deleted user

Oh,I noticed Ratchets voice had changed straight away i prefer James Taylor too.

I prefer Taylor as well. But I can't say I dislike the R&C1 voice actor.

I prefer Taylor as well. But I can't say I dislike the R&C1 voice actor.

They both suit Ratchet and to be honest i'm glad Taylor didn't voice act the first one,Mike's voice suited the first one way better.